1. The website www.zdkrava.lv (hereinafter referred to as the Website) collects data about the Website visitors, thus giving the Website maintainer the opportunity to evaluate how useful the Website is and how it could be improved.
2. The controller, who collects data about Site visitors, is Ltd. ZD Krava, Reg.No. 40003824116, (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
3. Address of the Controller: Maskavas 451, Rīga, LV-1063, Latvija,,
4. The Manager is constantly improving the Website, with the aim of improving its use, so the Manager needs to know what information is important to the Website visitors, how often they visit the Website, what devices and browsers they use, what region the visitors come from and what content they like to read the most .
5. The Manager uses the Google Analytics system, which allows the Manager to analyze how visitors use the Website. You can learn about how the basic principles of Google Analytics work on the Google website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=lten&ref_topic=6157800. The Manager uses the collected data in his legal interests to improve the understanding of the needs of the Website visitors and to improve the accessibility of the information published by the Manager. The visitor can stop the collection of data by Google Analytics at any time as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
6. The server, on which the Site is hosted, can register visitor-sent requests (device used, browser, IP address, access date and time). The data referred to in this paragraph is used for technical purposes: to ensure the proper functioning and security of the Site and to investigate possible security incidents.
7. Cookies are small files which, whenever a visitor visits the Site, are saved by the browser to the visitor's computer to the extent specified in the visitor's computer's browser settings. Separate cookies are used to select and apply the information and promotions offered to the visitor based on the content that the visitor viewed earlier, and thus to make the use of the Site easy, convenient and tailor-made for visitors. Additional information about cookies, deletion and management of cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
10. Only those Manager employees who are responsible for the analysis of such data can access statistical data about Website visitors.
11. Unless otherwise specified, cookies are stored for as long as the activity for which they were collected is performed and then deleted.
12. The controller confirms that cookies and statistical information will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of European Union regulations, including the Personal Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU No. 2016/679.
13. The manager reserves the right to change these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the website visitor to independently check the content of the website in order to familiarize himself with the changes in the rules.